Monday 12 March 2012

Life

Life in this "training camp" environment takes a toll. It's not a training camp in the conventional way but at this point in the year you've got to live like it's training camp and put 100% of your energy into training and recovery. That doesn't leave a lot of time or energy for social lives. The other Canadian athletes here have found a good balance. We all manage to get out to do something every week or so. Otherwise I watch a lot of tv, and read, if i read this much in high school I'd have graduated with and nicer looking report card which I think has a direct impact on the grammar of this blog, and I apologize to those who care.
I got 110km in this last week, had some quality track session and gave myself a sweet hair cut. So all in all with one week down training here in Phoenix I am feeling on the right path.


No comments:

Post a Comment