Monday 9 May 2011

Update from Flagstaff

There's nothing really new to talk about. We have been in Flagstaff and training for a week now. Not a lot happening. I have had some great workouts and been very happy with how training is going and the scrapes on my knees are starting to heal and not tear open every morning when I get out of bed.

I have a big workout tomorrow, I am doing an all out 600m. There's a group of strong runners down here, we have 4 of the top 5 Canadian 800m runners as well as pretty fast Brit. Tomorrow's run should be fast and hopefully fun. We are getting some weather here right now, last I heard it was hailing so I have been hiding indoors. I am hoping tomorrow is nice for the workout.

I will be running at Occidental on the 21st in an 800m. It should be a fast race, there are a lot of big names entered so I hope to get into a fast heat and show what all this hard work has done for me. Between now and than it's training as usual and lots of recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment