Friday 29 April 2011

Arrived in Philly after a Nightmare of a Flight

Today's travel, for whatever reason might have been the worst experience ever. It started at security; I got through check-in quick and got to security where I refused the body X-RAY. That is a whole other story as to why I refuse the body X-RAY but I do and they didn't like that. They ran my bag through the bag X-RAY 3 times. 3 times. 3 times. I said that three times to make a point, it's not necessary, than they searched every piece for my bag. Than after they realized I'm not a terrorist I was free to go, but not without a stink eye. I think they really wanted to find something they could scorn me for. I boarded my plan to see I was not only at the back but seated next to a 400+ lbs man and 4 children. There was a child in every direction. If I looked North, East, South, or West... child. This was not starting well. Children shouldn't fly or they should have mandatory duct-taped mouths.
It went just how you can imagine, croawded space and screaming for 4 hours. When I finally got off the plane we waited for 45 minutes to get our bags. That was my day! It was not fun. I am here now and getting ready for bed. I hope the children on my plane are still screaming and keeping their parents awake, and Mr. 400 is exercising!
Going to the track tomorrow. Will post more post workout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment