Thursday 14 April 2011

Workout Result and the lack of Video

Workout went just exactly as it was suppose to, Hit my splits well, 12X200 on a minute rest with a 6 minute set break.. All in 1000m/800m Pace... Little bit of wind took the bite out of the sun and the SPF350 is actually making my skin pigment loose colour. I look like a china doll.

I have made some promises about getting up video of recovery techniques and haven't followed through, my computer doesn't have an audio driver and my limited computer abilities are holding me back from gaining one. Once this problem is fixed there will be video... lots of video.

The rest of today is rest. Recover and some exercises tonight, everything to prepare for Saturday workout from Hell. More on that in the next post!

1 comment:

  1. I began running again January 2012. I have lost weight and I feel great about myself. Running on Saturdays and Gym on Sundays. It is a great workout for the weekend.
    How To Get Ripped Fast blog

    ReplyDelete